Can you Look into a person’s Future Scientifically? Yes, you can with 365 Pin Code Human Futurist Intelligence!
What exactly is Human Futurist Intelligence (HFI)? In a nutshell, human futurist intelligence is about understanding any given person on such a deep level that you can intelligently look into his or her future with much accuracy, “see” the nature of upcoming events and then either optimise the positive opportunity or mitigate the negative risk! Think how many billions of dollars, pounds, euros get spent every year on trying to better understand, predict and mitigate business risk, yet if the hard truth be told, these companies and their C-suite leaders have absolutely no idea who their employees really are nor what makes them tick! 365 Pin Code has spent many years developing and testing a predictive model which does exactly this. To illustrate what they have developed human futurist intelligence wise, in this article we will use their model to unpack the entire life path of one of the UK’s greatest ever entrepreneurs, Sir Richard Charles Nicholas Branson, born on the 18th of July 1950.
Human Futurist Intelligence case study: Sir Richard Branson’s entrepreneurial track-record
The following timeline was sourced from Wikipedia.
- 1966 – After failed attempts to grow and sell both Christmas trees and budgerigars, Branson launches his first successful business, a magazine named Student, the first issue of which appearing in January 1968. Branson’s net worth was estimated at £50,000 by 1969.
“I never get the accountants in before I start up a business. It’s done on gut feeling, especially if I can see that they are taking the mickey out of the consumer.” Richard Branson
- 1970 – Starts selling records by mail-order.
- 1971 – Opens his first record shop on Oxford Street.
- 1972 – Opens a Virgin Recording Studio.
- 1973 – Launches Virgin Records record label.
- 1979 – Buys the gay nightclub Heaven, located under Charing Cross railway station. It was sold in 2003 to a private buyer. Branson’s net worth was estimated at £5 million by 1979.
“I believe in benevolent dictatorship provided I am the dictator.” Richard Branson
- 1980 – Virgin Records goes international.
- 1981 – Virgin buys the Kensington Roof Gardens.
- 1983 – Virgin Vision, later to become Virgin Communications, is formed to distribute films and videos in the television and broadcasting sector.
- 1983 – Virgin Games is launched.
- 1984 – Virgin Atlantic and Virgin Cargo are launched.
- 1984 – Virgin Vision (launched the previous year) launches “Music Box”, a 24-hour satellite music station.
- 1985 – Virgin Group now includes record labels, retail outlets, exported music publishing, broadcasting, satellite television, and film and video distribution.
- 1985 – Branson starts Virgin Holidays.
- 1987 – Branson takes Virgin Records to the United States.
- 1987 – The Virgin Group, along with Granada, Anglia and Pearson, founds British Satellite Broadcasting and receives a UK license to broadcast five new TV channels by satellite in the UK.
- 1987 – Virgin sets up 525, a post-production facility in Los Angeles, to work on high-end commercials and pop videos.
- 1987 – Virgin sets up “Music Box” as an independent producer of music programmes.
- 1987 – Virgin buys a 45% stake in Mastertronic Group. Later Virgin Mastertronic becomes a wholly owned subsidiary of Virgin Group, creating, marketing, and distributing computer games software and Sega consoles in several European countries.
- 1987 – Virgin buys Rushes Postproduction in London.
- 1987 – Virgin launches Virgin Airship & Balloon Company.
- 1987 – Richard Branson launched Mates condoms in the UK to promote condoms to young adults.
- 1988 – Virgin re-opens the recently acquired and re-modelled Olympic Studios in Barnes, London.
- 1988 – Virgin launches Virgin Classics, another Virgin international record label specializing in high-quality classical music.
- 1988 – Virgin sells some of its smaller UK retail stores and puts more money into Virgin Megastores, opening new stores both in the UK and abroad.
- 1988 – Virgin sets up Virgin Broadcasting.
- 1988 – Virgin sells its shareholding in British Satellite Broadcasting.
“We’ve always had a pretty competitive and pretty ferocious battle with British Airways… It’s lasted now about 14 years, and we’re very pleased to have survived it.” Richard Branson
- 1990 – Virgin arrives in Japan.
- 1991 – Virgin Publishing (Virgin Books) is formed.
- 1992 – Virgin Records is sold to Thorn EMI.
- 1993 – Virgin Vision is bought by PolyGram for $5.6 million.
- 1993 – Virgin Radio hits the airwaves with Virgin 1215AM.
- 1994 – Launch of Virgin Vodka and Virgin Cola.
- 1995 – Discretely invests in AirTicketsDirect.
- 1995 – Virgin Direct Personal Financial Services opens for business.
- 1995 – Virgin Express a European low-cost Airline is launched in Brussels after the purchase and rebranding of EBA Express.
- 1996 – V2 Music is created.
- 1996 – Virgin.Net launches.
- 1996 – Virgin Brides launches.
- 1996 – Virgin Group becomes majority shareholders in London Broncos rugby league team.
- 1997 – Virgin CrossCountry and Virgin Trains West Coast commence operations.
- 1997 – Majority shareholding in Virgin Radio is sold to Chris Evans.
- 1997 – Virgin Cosmetics launches.
- 1998 – 49% stake in Virgin Rail Group sold to Stagecoach Group.
- 1999 – Virgin Mobile launches Virgin’s first telecoms venture.
- 1999 – Virgin Active Launches in South Africa, UK and Italy.
- 1999 – Majority shareholding in London Broncos is sold to David Hughes.
- 1999 – 49% shareholding in Virgin Atlantic sold to Singapore Airlines.
“And you know, I’ve had great fun turning quite a lot of different industries on their head and making sure those industries will never be the same again, because Virgin went in and took them on.” Richard Branson
- 2000 – Virgin launches Australian airline Virgin Blue (now called Virgin Australia).
- 2000 – Virgin sells Rushes Postproduction to Ascent Media – then Liberty Livewire.
- 2000 – Virgin launches Virgin Energy.
- 2000 – Virgin launches Virgin Cars.
- 2002 – Virgin Interactive Espania SA splits from Virgin Interactive and re-brands as Virgin Play.
- 2004 – Virgin launches Virgin Galactic.
- 2005 – Virgin Express merges with Sn Brussels Airlines to form Brussels Airlines. Virgin retains minority share.
- 2005 – Virgin Active UK acquires Holmes Place.
- 2006 – Virgin announces Virgin Fuel, a new company to produce a clean fuel in the future.
- 2006 – Virgin Active Spain is Launched.
- 2007 – Virgin Active Portugal is Launched.
- 2007 – Virgin launches Virgin Health Bank.
- 2007 – Virgin launches Virgin Media.
- 2007 – Virgin launches Virgin America.
- 2007 – Virgin buys 20% stakes in AirAsia X.
- 2007 – Sells Virgin Megastore in the UK and Ireland to Zavvi.
- 2007 – Virgin Media Television Launches Virgin 1.
- 2007 – Closes Virgin Digital in the UK (Virgin now sells music downloads through Virgin Media’s website).
- 2007 – Virgin Fuel US$400 million in Virgin Atlantic jet flight on biofuels and in renewable energy.
- 2007 – Virgin Money becomes preferred bidder for acquisition of Northern Rock (and is eventually successful).
- 2007 – Virgin Radio Italia launches in Italy in joint venture with Finelco.
- 2007 – Virgin CrossCountry ceases after franchise lost to Arriva CrossCountry.
- 2008 – Virgin Australia Airlines offers competitive prices between Australia and Los Angeles. Known as V Australia due to naming rights.
- 2008 – Virgin launches Virgin Healthcare.
- 2009 – Virgin launches Virgin Money Giving.
“Ridiculous yachts and private planes and big limousines won’t make people enjoy life more, and it sends out terrible messages to the people who work for them. It would be so much better if that money was spent in Africa – and it’s about getting a balance.” Richard Branson
- 2010 – Virgin launches Virgin Racing, a Formula One team previously known as Manor Grand Prix.
- 2010 – Virgin launches Virgin Gaming, a service for people of all skill levels to play competitively on popular Video Games.
- 2010 – Virgin launches Virgin Produced, a film and television development, packaging and production company based in Los Angeles, California.
- 2010 – Virgin launches Project, a digital magazine created exclusively for Apple Inc’s iPad.
- 2010 – Virgin Money buys Church House Trust.
- 2012 – Virgin Money buys Northern Rock.
- 2012 – Virgin Galactic announces the development of orbital space launch system LauncherOne.
- 2013 – Virgin Media sold to Liberty Global.
- 2015 – Virgin Trains East Coast commences operating the InterCity East Coast franchise, Virgin Group hold a 10% shareholding.
- 2016 – Virgin launches Virgin Voyages; Virgin Radio Jakarta launches in May 2016, replacing Ninety Niners FM. The station was owned by MPG Media.
- 2017 – Virgin invested in Hyperloop One; Branson joined its board of directors, and in December 2017 became its chairman.
- 2018 – Virgin invests in Brightline trains in Florida, USA. The system is renamed to Virgin Trains USA.
- 2018 – Virgin Trains East Coast ceases trading.
- 2019 – Virgin purchases Flybe through the consortium Connect Airways, Flybe is subsequently renamed Virgin Connect.
- 2019 – Virgin Trains West Coast ceases after InterCity West Coast franchise lost to Avanti West Coast.
Covid-19 pandemic strikes in 2020
Now that we have this list of career achievements, let us unpack Sir Richard’s life path and use his experiential data sets to look for important synchronicities. This is how human futurist intelligence should be developing. Using his 365 Pin Code Numerology and its incredibly accurate modelled numerical sequences to understand his past, will in turn, allow us to create an intelligent scientific framework through which we can begin to accurately predict his future. This is how we see the exciting field of human futurist intelligence unfolding fastest, through Strategic Applied Numerology.
Enter the 365 Pin Code Numerology of Sir Richard Charles Nicholas Branson born 18th July 1950
Richard Branson needs no introduction, he is the daredevil entrepreneur, he lives life on his terms, owns and cavorts on Neckar Island and manages his global empire. He is an English business magnate, investor, author, and philanthropist. He founded the Virgin Group, which controls more than 400 companies and has his sights set on the stars.
“Entrepreneurship is a great leveller. The wonderful thing is that money is not the sole currency when it comes to starting a business; drive, determination, passion and hard work are all free and more valuable than a pot of cash.” Richard Branson
365 Pin Code Numerology birth chart analysis: Richard Branson
Reference Key for use in Life Path Data modelling and mapping exercise
A: Life Path Number; TKS-LFP; Master Number 22//4 – The Master Builder.
B: Shadow Life Path Number; TSS-LFP = 9+2+3 = 14; Karmic Debt 14//5 – The one who intelligently and proactively challenges the status quo of life.
C: Personal Number; Birth DD; 18//9 – The ultra-magnetic, humanitarian focused, philanthropist who is naturally drawn to higher causes, believes in forgiveness and unconditional love and who strives to make humanity aware of the bigger picture – universal consciousness.
D: Shadow Personal Number; 9 – The one who wants to see the world changed for the better
E: Family / Intimate Number: Birth MM; July = 7 – The logical one who is amazing in a crisis because of their ability to stay cool, calm, and collected.
F: Shadow Family Number; 2 – The emotional one who gives and supports and nurtures
G: World / Career Number; Birth YYY; 1950 = 1+9+5+0 = 15//6 – The responsible one who places tremendous value on long-lasting and trusted relationships.
H: Shadow World / Career Number; 3 – The creative, communicate, colourful, expressive one who inspires and motivates.
I: Sun or Personal Attainment Number; TSSPE; 25//16//7 – The critical thinker who actively analyses and researchers everything and who is always seeking for deeper spiritual truths as to how the universe works.
J: Shadow Personal Attainment Number; TSSPE: Master Number 11//2 – The intuitive visionary.
K: Professional Attainment Number; TKSPR; 1968//24//15//6 – The responsible one who places tremendous value on long-lasting and trusted relationships.
L: Shadow Professional Attainment Number; TSSPR; 12//3 – The one who naturally sees the world differently / has a completely different perspective on things.
M: ONLY Karmic Lesson number; 7 (see name data table below; Richard = 43//7 physical vibration)
N: Subconscious Self Number; 8 (see name data table below)
O: Hidden Passion Number; 9 (see name data table below)
P: Maturity Number; 2113//7 (see name data table below)
Q: Soul Urge Number; 39//12//3 (see name data table below)
R: Personality Number; 99//18//9 (see name data table below; 99 = The Ultra Magnetic One!)
S: Expression Number; 138//12//3 (see name data table below)
T: Balance Number; 14//5 (see name data table below)
U: Spiritual Vibration Number; Branson: 29//11//2; Master Number 11 (see name data table below)
V: Emotional Vibration Number; Middle Names: 66//12//3 (66 = The One who creates Families)
365 Pin Code Numerology full birth name analysis: Richard Branson
“Capitalism – which in its purest form is entrepreneurism even among the poorest of the poor – does work; but those who make money from it should put it back into society, not just sit on it as if they are hatching eggs.” Richard Branson
In school, Branson struggled with dyslexia and couldn’t really adapt, so at 16 he decided to drop-out of school and start a youth culture magazine called “Student”. The magazine proved to be a success and was practically the starting point for a humble music store called Virgin Records…
Applying human futurist intelligence (HFI) by Modelling the Life Path of Sir Richard Branson
Now we are going to fast-forward straight into the rich detail of the human futurist intelligence research work we do. Below, are a series of data tables which reveal unique lines of annual experiential coding. These table belong to Sir Richard. They are constructed using a complex predictive numerology model (see Futurist Numerology and Numerological Futurology, both of which are wholly unique to and constantly being developed by, 365 Pin Code Case Study Research) which leverages many critically important numbers sourced directly from Branson’s Date of Birth (DOB), Full Birth Name (FBN) and Other Data Sources (ODS). The model delivers lines of code (what we call Annual Experience Numbers; AENs). As per our exhaustive research over the years, these numbers and when they present, life path timeline wise, have been proven to be bulls-eye accurate:
365 Pin Code Predictive Model: Table of Annual Experience Numbers (AENs) for Sir Richard Branson [Birth to Age 23]
365 Pin Code Predictive Model: Table of Annual Experience Numbers (AENs) for Sir Richard Branson [Age 24 to Age 45]
365 Pin Code Predictive Model: Table of Annual Experience Numbers (AENs) for Sir Richard Branson [Age 46 to Age 69]
365 Pin Code Predictive Model: Table of Annual Experience Numbers (AENs) for Sir Richard Branson [Age 70 to Age 93]
All the key reference points (A through V) have now been listed or allocated to his Life Path as per when the various AEN (RED numbers) present themselves. For example, Sir Richard Branson has a Master Number 22 Life Path [DOB: 18.07.1950 = 18+7+1950 = 1984 = 1+9+8+4 = 22; 22//4]. As such, whenever the RED AEN 22//4 appears, it would signal a life path significant year (e.g. 1989, or years, if there were successive years carrying this AEN e.g. 2003 & 2004) and therefore the events that happened that year, would have life path shaping significance. Similar for 14//5, his Shadow Life Path Number.
Here’s how Numerology Life Path data power Human Futurist Intelligence
At the time of writing this article, we in the month of September 2020 and the entire world is desperately trying to make sense of, and deal with, the extreme fall-out of Covid-19. Airlines, along the Global Tourism Industry, have been hit hardest by the pandemic forced lockdowns (South African Airways collapsed but that was largely due to mismanagement and the insatiable greed by SA’s diabolically corrupt ANC government!). Anger levels world-wide seem to be running at unprecedented levels and the USA is on the verge of what will be its most volatile presidential election ever. Though or data research has Donald Trump and Mike Pence winning and teeing up a second term in the Oval Office, the awful result is that irrespective of whether the Republicans or the Democrats win, America loses and literally eats itself alive from the inside during 2021. Isn’t that good news for the likes of China and Russia and could this see the United Nations disintegrating? Strategic scenario planning, as in ‘If this happens, then that is the most likely result’ is a core part of what Futurists do and what Futurology is all about. Numerology, more specifically numerology-driven data modelling exercises, provides wonderfully valuable insights and it is this human futurist intelligence that needs to be developed if we are ever predict the future with much more accuracy than we can right now!
Our human futurist intelligence reveals 2023 and 2024 as being Life Path Significant years for Branson
If you look at his 2023 and 2024 data, you will see that these two years are all AEN 22&4 driven. By now you should know that his life path number is one of the three master numbers, as in No22//4, the life path of The Master Builder. If you do not know your life path numbers, here is the best Life Path Numerology Calculator around, it will reveal exactly what your numbers are. So, what does this mean? It means that these will be years during which he will busy himself and his companies with much rebuilding which shows us exactly how huge the economic fall-out is going to be post 2020’s Covid-19 and the 2020 US elections. His 365 Pin Code numerology reveals that the number combinations in play for Sir Richard during those two years are pretty awful, with a red-block double 4 presenting in 2023, 4 clashing with 5 and 22//4 clashing with 11//2. Horrible stuff all round.
Our human futurist intelligence data therefore reveals that he has the worst of personal emotional years in 2025 (do you see the red block which has the 9 and the 11 clashing, as in 911 presenting?). This signals many dramatic endings from him that year and given that he is born on the 18th [18//9] they will be very personal for him. Much change (the No5, as in 23//5 driven experience) starts in 2026 [2026 = 2+0+2+6 = 10//1; a No1 Universal Year] which by the way, heralds the beginning of a new numerology cycle of 9. This is how powerful numerology-driven strategies pertaining to human futurist intelligence can be. Just think what this could be developed into if resources we poured into it this R&D wise!