It is only 6 months into his stint as the new leader of Britain’s Labour Party and already the question on everyone’s mind is will Keir Starmer be Prime Minister? This numerology case study analyses his core numbers, models his life path data, and gives strategic insights into the Labour Leader. Before you roll your eyes thinking numerology insights are complete hogwash, understand this – the predictive model we use took years to develop, accurately predicted that Boris Johnson would become PM in 2019, the Springboks would win the 2019 Rugby World Cup in Japan, against all the odds Donald Trump will secure a second term as President of the United States and Amy Coney Barrett would be elected as the new Supreme Court (SCOTUS) justice! When we modelled Sir Keir’s life path, what we discovered that is incredibly interesting and of tremendous value futuristic intelligence wise, is that he has a significant new beginning happening in 2024 followed by two life path number significant years. As such, guaranteed, much will happen to him between mid-2023 and the end of 2026 – we explain this in detail further on.
The Labour party needs to be a party of government
Andrew Rawnsley and Toby Helm interviewed him and published this piece in The Guardian on the 4th of October 2020: When Keir Starmer recently made his first leader’s speech to the Labour conference, he did not once mention his predecessor by name. There were no warm words about Jeremy Corbyn, no kind of tribute to the man who led Labour for more than four years. He was a non-person in Starmer’s speech. This was not an accident. “I named three Labour leaders. Three that won. That’s why I named them,” he responds briskly. Clement Attlee, Harold Wilson and Tony Blair are the only Labour leaders to have secured parliamentary majorities. “I was trying to get across a really important message to the party, the movement and the country. And that is that the Labour party needs to be a party of government. We can spell out our vision, we can have fantastic policies. But unless we win an election, we are not going to do anything to change lives.”
If we lose the next general election, that would be five in a row!
In case there are people who still haven’t got the point, he rams it home. “If we lose the next general election, that would be five in a row, and if they [the Tories] get a five-year term that would be the Labour party out of power for a longer period than [any] since the second world war. This is profound stuff.” As Starmer reminded the virtual conference, Labour has only had three winning leaders in the past 75 years. Why does he think his party has such a terrible record of electoral failure? “The key to winning an election is to be able, if you like, to glimpse the future. You’ve got to promise a better future. That’s what happened in ’45, in the 60s and in ’97. And you’ve got to be credible. And trusted. People have got to look at you and say you and your team are a government-in-waiting, you can run the country.”
This investigative case study happens in three stages
To address the question, will Keir Starmer be Prime Minister, we will unpack his numerology in 3 stages, Stage 1 being his date of birth, Stage 2 being his birth name and Stage 3 being where we model his life path and create a matrix of numbers that reveal his annual experiential themes. It is these annual experience themes, defined by Annual Experience Numbers [AENs] that make applied numerology such a wonderfully valuable strategic tool.
Stage 1: Will Keir Starmer be Prime Minister? Date of Birth
365 Pin Code Numerology birth chart of Sir Keir Starmer born 2nd September 1962
What does his birth chart numerology reveal?
Sir Keir Starmer has:
- A number 2 life path [see TKS-LFP; 1973//20//2] and a number 7 shadow (emotional) life path [see TSS-LFP; 25//7]. By the way, do you know what your life path numbers are? If not, discover them right now using the 365 Pin Code Life Path Numbers Numerology Calculator.
- The master number 11 (the master intuitive visionary; the lower octave of MN-11 is the No2) presents as his sun / personal attainment number [see TKSPE; 11/2] and as his professional attainment number [see TKSPR; 1964//11//2].
- The number 7 presents as his shadow personal attainment number [see TSSPE; 16//7] and as his shadow professional attainment number [see TSSPR, 16//7].
- The number 2 as his personal number / vibration [Birth DD 2nd] and the number 7 as his shadow (emotional) personal number / vibration.
- The number 9 as his family and shadow family number / vibration [Birth MM, September, 9] as well as his career and shadow career number / vibration [Birth YYYY 1962 = 1+9+6+2 = 18 = 1+8 = 9; 1962//18//9].
His 365 Pin Code Numerology birth chart is clearly dominated by the numbers 2 (emotional, diplomacy, teamwork, patience, supportive, graceful, harmony etc.), 7 (curiosity, intellect, logic, thought leadership, analytical research, spiritually wise etc.) and 9 (healing, humanity, philanthropy, higher callings etc.) with one of the three master numbers, the master number 11 (illumination, enlightenment, intuition, vision etc.) also firmly in the mix. For your interest, should you wish to know more about what numerology numbers mean, the other two master numbers are master number 22 and master number 33.“If immigration is simply seen as a numbers game, nobody will ever win that debate. The question should be: what is it we want to achieve? What do we expect of those who are arriving? What is the basic deal?” Keir Starmer
365 Pin Code Pythagoras Square birth chart of Sir Keir Starmer born 2nd September 1962
What does his Pythagoras Square birth chart reveal?
Investigation of this birth chart reveals an entire section or square that is completely void of any numbers. The square is defined by numerology numbers 4, 5, 8 and 7 with 7 being the most ‘far flung or isolated’ number. The number 7 and what it stands for (mathematics, art, science, precision, analytics, research, wisdom etc.) will therefore always be the number most associated with Sir Keir’s overall growth and development. In the opening piece of this “Will Keir Starmer be Prime Minister?” research article we mentioned that 2024 [2024 = 2+0+2+4 = 8] which is a number 8 universal year brings with it a significant new beginning for Sir Keir. Significant new beginnings life path wise, are always preceded by dramatic endings which if you will, “create the required space” for the new to come through. Therefore, by sheer intuitive deduction, we can “assume” that 2023 [2023 = 2+0+2+3 = 7] which is a number 7 universal year, should reveal numerology number wise, much in the way of endings, closure etc. We investigate this fully further on in Stage 3 where we reveal data tables created using our predictive life path experience model.
“You don’t win elections by telling people what you’re against. We’re very good at listing things we don’t much like about what the Tories are doing. But you win elections by telling them what you’re for, what you’re going to change, what’s going to be better.” Keir Starmer
Keir Starmer has The Arrow of the Enquirer
Not surprising then that he has so many 7’s packed into his birth chart (discussed above). He has only birth arrow, the Arrow of the Enquirer. What does this mean? Some numerologists refer to this arrow as The Arrow of The Sceptic or The Arrow of Scepticism, this is because carriers of this arrow want to understand things for themselves. When a new idea or concept is presented to them, the immediately switch into analytical mode and consider the idea from as many angles as possible. If they decide that it is not worthy of their time, they will reject the idea outright and probably never return to reconsider it. However, if they accept the idea and start to make it part of their make-up, then they will stop at nothing to constantly explore, thoroughly research, and relentlessly interrogate this idea to the nth degree. This “to-the-nth-degree” expression comes from Mathematics, where to the nth means “to any required power” (n standing for any number). This explains why this arrow is prevalent in scientists, researchers, mathematicians etc. – people who have chosen to make it their business to delve in to the depths of understanding, into the abyss of minutia in order to understand much more.
“Labour has repeatedly emphasised that in order to avoid a cliff edge for our economy there will need to be a time-limited transitional period between our exit from the E.U. and the new lasting relationship we build with our European partners.” Keir Starmer
Stage 2: Will Keir Starmer be Prime Minister? Full Birth Name
365 Pin Code Numerology birth name analysis Keir Rodney Starmer
The above name analysis data table reveals Labour leader Keir Starmer has:
- Two Karmic Lessons related to numerology numbers 3 and 8, therefore, whenever the No3 (e.g. years 2028, 2019, 2010, 2001, 1992, 1983, 1974 etc.) or the No8 (e.g. years 2024, 2015, 2006, 1997, 1988, 1979 etc.) or a combination of the two presents, much will happen in his life. The No3 synchs with creativity, communication, self-expression, imagination, happiness, inspiration, motivation etc. The No8 synchs with money, power, business, balance, status, wealth, authority, karma in that the person is constantly trying to find the fine balance between the material and spiritual worlds.
- A Subconscious Self Number 7 which reveals that deep down he is always searching for deeper spiritual truths that make logical sense.
- The number 9 reveals his Hidden Passion Number which synchs with serving humanity, being driven by higher causes, philanthropy, healing, universal (as opposed to local, which is No6) consciousness etc.
- Primary and secondary Expression numbers are both linked with master number 11 which is the number that provides illumination and enlightenment. It if you will, is an extremely intense energy that sheds light into the darkness to reveal all that is wrong and once things are seen for what they truly are, warts and all, practical, balanced, solutions can be developed to fix / resolve / address this.
- A Primary Balance Number that is linked to numerology sequence 12//3 which brings major arcana No12, The Hanged Man, as in the one who sees things very differently, into frame.
- A Maturity Number that reduces to numerology number 4 [2065//13//4]. No coincidence then that he became the leader of the Labour Party in 2020 [2020 = 2+0+2+0 = 4] a number 4 universal year. See the synchronicity?
- A Primary Soul Urge of 31//4 which brings the characteristics of numerology number 4 into play, these being, work, focus, law and order, systems, processes, procedures, discipline, patience, loyalty, reliability, practicality, low to zero tolerance for nonsense etc.
Having completed the date of birth [DOB] and full birth name [FBN] analysis pieces required to properly answer the question, will Keir Starmer be Prime Minister, we now take all this data and other data points [ODPs] and enter them into the life path mapping predictive model we have built for strategic insights purposes. Our model generates what we at 365 Pin Code call Annual Experience Numbers [AEN’s] and these in turn give phenomenally accurate insights into what the dominant experiential theme of any given year will be. What makes our research work so strategically valuable, is that the numerically coded annual insights are delivered in 4-Dimensions, personal physical, personal emotional, professional physical and professional emotional.
Stage 3: Will Keir Starmer be Prime Minister? Predictive Modelling
365 Pin Code table of Annual Experience Numbers [AENs] for Sir Keir Rodney Starmer
What does the above data table reveal to us with regards to, will Keir Starmer be Prime Minister?
- 2021 has a line of code which is driven by all ODD numbers. This bodes very favourably for him with AEN9 bringing his career number  into frame.
- In 2022, the numerology combination of 8 and 9 presents, which always signals a dramatic shift happening. What is important, is that the 8&9 present in the physical dimension of his coding, so this will be a tangible, visible, material shift. AEN9 persists in 2022.
- In 2023 (a No7 universal year, therefore his karmic lesson No7 enters frame) things really start to heat up for Sir Keir. The double 9s (red blocks) signal massive physical endings, huge closures, dramatic events that impact him on both the Family (9) and Career (9) level.
- Then, in 2024, there is a dramatic new beginning for him with numerology sequence 10//1 colliding in the physical dimension with AEN19//1. Importantly, AEN19//1 lasts only 1 year, being replaced in 2025 by AEN20//2 which synchronises 100% with his 20//2 life path number. All this reveals that whatever happens in 2024 has life path significance for Sir Keir in 2025 and 2026. These concentrated numerology No1 convergences are life changing and life shaping events, especially because No1 synchs with leadership, pioneering spirit, original creation, innovation, independence etc!
- The AEN20//2 dominating Sir Keir’s 2025 and 2026 is also Professional Attainment Number linked (PrAN = Birth DD + Birth YYYY = 2 + 1962 = 1964 = 1+9+6+4 = 20 = 2+0 = 2; 20//2]. What is critically important, is that this tells us that whatever the new beginning in 2024 is, it drives a professional attainment related outcome.
- There is a very real warning in 2027, when karmic debt 16 presents and collides with No4. Our extensive case study research has revealed that 4 and 7 are an antagonistic combination and so whenever they collide, it usually signals a dramatic, difficult, demanding, restrictive, painful year.
- 2028 through to 2032 are driven by AEN24//6 and numerology number 6 is all about family, responsibility, relationships, matters of the heart, community, loyalty etc.
What is Sir Keir Starmer’s Optimal Numerology Success Strategy?
Numerology UK’s unique value proposition and specialist services are all about using bespoke numerical intelligence to help create practical, valuable, relevant and success enabling strategies. Given how Sir Keir’s numbers are put together (loads of 2’s, 7’s and 9’s) what do they tell us about the macro strategies he should leverage ahead of 2024? Numerology number 2 is feminine energy. Sir Keir’s foundational authentic approach needs to be caring, kind, nurturing, diplomatic, supportive, and others focused. Nothing must appear to be ego driven and importantly, he must listen, engage, and display genuine empathetic. Do not be fooled – number 2 is no pushover – it is soft, gentle, and attractive but when it draws a line in the sand that line must not be crossed. If he were to place massive emphasis on stimulating entrepreneurial SME-focused growth that addresses escalating unemployment, creates jobs, and helps families and local communities get back on to the front foot, he would be 100% No2 energy aligned. Numerology number 7 means Sir Keir needs to appear cool, calm, collected and passionately curios to find new ways of governing. His statements and arguments must be logical, supported by hard indisputable facts (thorough research and evidence is king!) and his messages must be data and intelligence driven. 1) Make a statement, 2) substantiate with evidence, 3) This proves that…, 4) A better way is… Sowing seeds like this will get people thinking beyond the here and now! No7 is linked with Nature and so he would do well to drive the importance of ecologically sensitive policies that make a real difference. 7 is also an extremely clinical and forensic number; he must embrace this in terms of intelligently piling the pressure on to his opposition at Q&A time. His 9’s talk to uniting the people around a humanitarian and philanthropic vision that is beneficial-for-all. 9 is linked to higher callings and unity and so he would do well to leverage the importance of healing rifts post Brexit. He needs to MIND THE GAP by finding ways to proactively close the raw, emotional rifts that have opened-up around opposing views, especially Brexit. Look at the USA and how explosively divided that country will be post Trump-Biden US Election 2020. Finally, his master number 11//2 expression numbers gift him the ability to effortlessly shift between the masculine (1, inspired leadership) and feminine (2, balanced harmony) energies. He must leverage this and become THE beacon of hope and light in a post 2020 Covid-19 ravaged economy where people are experiencing much hardship and struggling with mental health issues.